A woman’s scent is so important. Whether you are a stay at home mom, single and dating, married, or a professional business woman, you need a signature scent for day and night. Here are my top 5 scents I use interchangeably depending on which hat I wear. What’s your signature scent? Comment below! I would love to try it out. *Disclaimer – I love sweet scents, which may not be your thing, but I do know these are on a lot of best selling lists right now* These are great gifts for Birthdays and the Holidays! Men, take some notes.
- YSL Black Opium – Top-rated Black Opium EDP with notes of coffee beans, vanilla & white flowers. It is highly addictive. Seductively intoxicating. Like a shot of adrenaline, the rich coffee bean notes jolt the senses with a high dose of energy, becoming softer and more feminine with the white flowers of jasmine sambac. This scent can be used from day to night. It is one of my favorites. Buy on Sephora
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle, French for “life is beautiful”. Made with the most precious natural ingredients, the fragrance entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of patchouli and the sweetness of praline. Floral notes of sambac, jasmine and Tunisian orange blossom are added in the form of sublime absolutes. This is very feminine fragrance that I would definitely wear to a nice dinner date with my man or a special occasion. Buy on Sephora
- Juicy Couture Gold – The Viva la Juicy Gold woman is couture all the way, spinning an addictive web of glamour and decadence at the center of her golden world. This opulent rendition of Viva la Juicy indulges the senses with luscious wild berries, a kiss of honeysuckle, and a luxurious elixir of golden amber, melted caramel, and vanilla. All that glitters is gold. This is my daily go to fragrance and I always get tons of compliments on this fragrance! The packaging is super cute and girly too! Buy on Sephora
- Pink Sugar by Aquolina – Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel. This is a super flirty and romantic fragrance. Super sweet and smells like cotton candy! Buy on Sephora
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb – I saved the best for last! An explosion of flowers, Flowerbomb opens with subtle traces of bergamot and mandarin, leading to a heart of an exquisite floral explosion, comprised of sambac jasmine, freesia, centifolia rose, and osmanthus. Deep amber, woody, and patchouli notes combine with warm vanilla and praline notes to complete a truly addictive fragrance. Wear it for a night out on the town with the girls, a romantic dinner, a spontaneous adventure with no definite destination. Flowerbomb ensures you’ll leave a trail of allure wherever you go. Buy on Sephora